Mr Red Fox Of London Pall Mall Pomade
If your thing is the classic hairstyle, you are in luck; Mr Red Fox Of London's Pall Mall pomade will get your hair completely stuck to the scalp, ideal for enhancing the toupee or achieving the licking effect.
If you ever wondered how your grandfather styled that fancy, frizzy hair, what made it look so cool and handsome, the answer is simple. They used pomade, that is the secret that cool old school kids have to make their hair look amazing, as well as keep their hair and look intact, looking great all the time!
Nothing can beat the classic look; simple, elegant, and at the height of a gentleman's style. Shape your own identity with this luxurious pomade because, for your hair, for your style, you need a good hold. Create and shape your hairstyle with a sleek finish in a lasting way with a distinctive and masculine scent: give it a radiant shine while ensuring that you look your best during any event and surpass all expectations with a glossy finish that other products cannot reach.
Perfect for both straight and curly hair, our Pall Mall Pomade is a modern progression from the traditional styling gel. Also, it can be applied without problem to damp hair, as it is a water-based pomade. Even when the fixation is starting to lose its effect, a little water reactivates its fixation power. Just like that, which can even let you get a different look for every moment of the day.
Revolutionising this product with anti-ageing Vitamin-E properties, it is designed for dreamers and visionaries who want to stand out from the crowd.
This product is rated seven on the scale of hold and recommended on users having short to medium length hair (1-3 inches). Carve the tallest toupees or maintain a particular hairstyle all day long without having to worry and always looking like the gentleman you are.
Another of its main advantages is that it is straightforward to remove from the hair, it works with a brush or a little bit of wetting. But, do
not think that the hold will last less; as assured many times, you will
have your hair intact all day long.
It is a tremendously versatile product as it is useful for those who like to pamper their look and spend hours in front of the mirror, as well as for any occasion where you quickly have to fix your hair and run off to that date that is waiting for you. Whatever your situation, our pall mall pomade will not let you down. We have thought of all the needs of the modern gentleman so that this product is ideal for you.
Just follow these four steps, and you will get the most fantastic look that you can imagine.
1. Wash your hands and wipe them.
2. Seal the product with your fingertips, rub your hands together, and use the flame of your fingers to make circular motions. Distribute evenly over your fingertips, and you are ready to apply. (Repeat this process if you need more product after the procedure. Remember how much you need so that you can use more from the beginning in the future.
3. Apply to your hair, first to the root, to define the style, and then continue with the rest of the hair.
4. Style using either a comb or your fingertips until you get the look you are looking for.
Some usage advice for a perfect look:
- You can apply it to towel-dried hair, or completely dry, for different results, but the pomade is usually best applied to towel-dried hair. As said before, this is because the pomade is activated by water. Therefore, once you have rinsed or showered in the morning, dry your hair almost completely. You will have some moisture when you apply the product.
- There is no single answer to the question "how much pomade do I have to wear" because each person will have a different amount of hair to work with. So, the best advice we can offer you is this: start with a quantity the size of half of a fingernail and explore from there to see what amount is the best for you. But, if your hair is long enough to comb it, start with a quantity the size of a fingernail instead.
- Why first apply it to the root? Here is where physics plays its part: you must first apply it to the root. At the base of the hair is where you take control of your hairstyle, as this is where you drive the direction. This is why it is important to temper the product with your fingertips and not your palms so that you can reach the base of the hair and massage the product.
- Air dry or blow dry? This is a personal choice. The dryer increases the longevity of the hold. It also gives the hair a boost, which can be useful if you feel you have gone a bit overboard with the product. So if you want a little more buoyancy and texture, just dry it and keep the comb handy to maintain the style as it changes.
Ingredients of our product:
Alcohol-free, sulfate-free, and silicone-free.
Aqua, Oleth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum, Oleth-10, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, Polimide-1, Parfum, Coumarin, Geraniol, Citral, Amy Cinnamal, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopherol Acetate, Helianthus Annuus, Butylene Glycol