Mr Red Fox Of London Carnaby Clay
Mr Red Fox Of London Carnaby Clay
The clay of maximum strength, only for the most audacious. Dare to break the standards with a groundbreaking style, and position yourself as a true avant-garde in style.
As a product so in demand by today's modern gentlemen, styling clay has become an indispensable element for any man when it comes to getting out of the house. As all the products to comb the hair of man, the clay has suffered great evolutions in the last times and that's why, now in the market, you can find different types to make you the hairstyle that you want. We offer you the most complete product so that you can adapt to every situation and be the most distinguished of the appointment in any event you attend.
So, if you want to style your hair perfectly for a date or simply to go to work or to go out to party, throughout this post, we will present you the characteristics of our Mr Red Fox Of London Carnaby Clay, as well as tips on how to use the hair clay to know how to comb your hair with clay.
This master clay is a one-of-a-kind product and must be a part of everyone's hairstyling kit. Pliable enough for you to shape or reshape your hair, it ensures maximum hold throughout the day, to keep your look as firm as your personality, with a semi-matte touch.
Hair clay is a type of ointment that adds texture and flexible fixation without shine. This clay works for all hair types, even medium length hair. This type of product is especially suitable for active men or oily hair because it absorbs sweat and oil.
This styling clay is rated nine on the scale of hold. Made for all hair types, even the thickest and coarse hair; it will work great whether you have straight, curly or dry hair.
Also, it is suitable for controlling and maintaining frizzy hair. It provides a medium to high texture and makes your hair feel fuller and more voluminous by adding thickness and body to individual strands, and its lightweight formula absorbs easily into hair without leaving a residue.
In addition to providing that firm, confident look, the benefits of this Carnaby clay are unbelievable. It acts and treats the imbalances that occur, both physically and emotionally, in the hair; it is a perfect ally to maintain hair health. Its use is recommended because it does not dry the hair fibre thanks to its natural oils. It acts as a hair tonic, as a kind of shampoo that removes all residues. When applied to the scalp, its richness in minerals and nutrients serves as a strengthening treatment for the roots.
Clay can be applied to all hair, from root to tip, regardless of whether it is greasy or mixed because it helps regulate sebum levels. This substance helps clean, disinfect, and tone the hair follicle. For those who have dry and rough hair ends to the touch, while their scalp and roots shine with grease, clay is the best solution. Clay also helps hair and scalp detoxify and look healthy and clean again for longer.
It can be used for everyday casual looks, making your hair look thicker and cooler as it does not have a hard and crispy dry.
Just follow these steps, and you will get the most fantastic look that you can imagine.
1. Wash your hands and wipe them.
2. Rub a bit of Carnaby Clay between your palms evenly to warm it up. This will help the application and reaching the thick and relaxed look that we want. You should not feel any lumps in your hands when applying the clay.
3. Apply through your hair from root to tip, coating the hair throughout. First, define the style, and then continue with the rest of the hair.
4. Style using either a comb or your fingertips, until you get the look you are looking for.
Some usage advice for a perfect look:
- Make sure your hair is clean and free of any other product residues before applying the clay. As a pre-step, you can also start directing your look with a hairdryer, so the shape of your hair is already prepared.
- Some people go overboard when it comes to putting on any hair product. Start of with a small amount, about the size of a pea, and if you need more later, just add it.
- Why first apply it to the root? This is where physics plays its part: you must first apply it to the root. At the base of the hair is where you take control of your hairstyle, as this is where you drive the direction. This is why it is essential to temper the product with your fingertips and not your palms, so that you can reach the base of the hair and massage the product.
- Carnaby clay can be used alone, but it combines well with hairspray for even more texture and retention.
- Although clay is usually applied with the fingers to create a loose look, if you are creating a more structured look, like when styling the sides, use a comb.
It seems more complicated to use than other products, but once you get used to it, it is effortless to work with. You can create standout hairstyles while taking care of your hair. As a result, the Carnaby clay is perfect for a men's everyday hairstyle: loose, relaxed, and re-workable.
Ingredients of our product:
Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Alchohol Free, Silicone-Free, Minimal Ingredient
Lanolin Cera, Cera Microcrystalline, Kaolin, Isododecane, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, BenzylSalicylate, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Eugenol, CI 77499